- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
well you mainly listen to Japanese artist soooooI knew it![]()
would you say my taste is diverse enough?
hmmm not true, I listen to everythingwell you mainly listen to Japanese artist sooooo
dude it's true.hmmm not true, I listen to everything![]()
see what I am currently listeningdude it's true.
wowThat's about a quarter of my entire cd collection. That's hella lot. Darn!
You blitz it girl!
I stopped counting after 700 and that was many years ago.
It truly is, I listen to like 10-20 artist per month but a lot of their songs thenis that really a lot?![]()
I think my problem is that I like trying lots of stuffIt truly is, I listen to like 10-20 artist per month but a lot of their songs then
I am a music stan for a reason300? that's more than i have listened to my entire life lmao. it's really impressive!
i would consider myself one too, i'm just not that much into discovering new things recently. i'd rather listen to a 30 year old song that i've known since childhood on repeat for more than an hour than spend that time searching for something new. i know it's a bad thing but i can't help itI am a music stan for a reason![]()