I have made 1000 threads! (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WHO MY DAD BOOM CAN U ANSWER THAT
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Who sent this :chickill:
Imao mom did she said you would tasted wonderful
(it sound good but if i do then min will be dispointed so i thing i can hold back)
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,028
Reactions Received
52,925
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,291
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
i thot u would hv seen my dp lurking in ur thread when i submitted my question. I call myself a lurker but ive participated in some events the past couple times. How did u decide who to include in ur tag-list for this thread. (We did interact recently on one of ur other threads)

Ppl I follow + ppl I like and would like to know better

Hmmm lurker.... Chahee?
Sorry i made it so mysterious smh. I dint mean to. I was just honored to be tagged, I would like us to get to know each other better {just not sure how}. (Dint realise Chahee was considered a lurker, too.) imma go back to lurking now tho.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Sorry i made it so mysterious smh. I dint mean to. I was just honored to be tagged, I would like us to get to know each other better {just not sure how}. (Dint realise Chahee was considered a lurker, too.) imma go back to lurking now tho.
oooo nooo, I don't really know who the lurkers are so I picked one damn near randomly XD.

I wanna get to know ya better too, I'll DM ya if I figure out what I wanna say skkss
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
but... arent you being flop after a moment
I mean sometimes yeah, but tbh the queen Raja will never let your thread go answerless and even if some of them flop, others don't!
What does it matter if the thread flops?
 
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread