So I bought this new concealer and it matches me so perfectly. I know how to do makeup a bit so I'm over here looking like a full snack since my hair is done too. Ugh I'm not even wearing full makeup yet but my power
I'm kinda the opposite. I use concealer more than foundation since I find it's less expensive, more flexible, and it's not as thick as foundation. Also Fenty is always sold out in my shade of foundationYayy <3 I never use concealers tbh just foundation bc I can never find a concealer that's actually worth that extra step to put on in the mornings~
I have a couple of Korean foundations that are watery consistency, medium to high coverage plus SPF which I prefer over using concealer. I feel like with concealers they never layer well on top of each other and concealers crease more obviously than foundations do because they're meant to be higher coverage. With my foundations I can have almost full coverage without having to layer stuff or I can sheer it out and have an even thinner base on a good skin day, and I also don't need to put sunscreen underneath to protect my skin because it's built into the foundation, whereas most western foundations and concealers I have don't have SPF so in the summer I gotta put sunscreen underneath the foundation which causes the layering issue again. I've recently ordered a stick sunscreen for the face which will hopefully be better so I can use my western foundations too cuz the only one I got with SPF in is too moisturising for my oily skin so I only wear it in winter.I'm kinda the opposite. I use concealer more than foundation since I find it's less expensive, more flexible, and it's not as thick as foundation. Also Fenty is always sold out in my shade of foundation
![]()
Yee but it's the best balance between sun protection and not having a sticky face when you got oily skin~ I remember one time I forgot to wear sunscreen point blank and there was a burn mark all around my hairline and then where my foundation was there was a very stark line and that skin wasn't touched at all LOLI wouldn't rely on that to heavy, because its still diluted sunscreen, mixed into your foundation, its not as powerful as just sunscreen first then anything else
I found out about it through Wayne Goss I think, he literally filled a tablespoon of sunscreen and put it on... My skin would literally struggle to breathe under that >.> I'd rather put as much as my skin can take without breaking out rather than the recommended amount tbh LOL. It's still better than nothing~I don't know much about make up so if it's working out for you, then go for it 👌I only wanted to mention that because I saw this video a while ago:
when looking for sunscreen options myself, and a full face of make up wasn't really an option i was having xD but the video was over all informative