- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
For these stupid websites that want me to PAY to read a STUDY.




This is what I want to read https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022103108002412 and you can either login through an institution that subscribes to the website or buy the pdf...
or I could go to google and search for it and find the entire thing for free? You really think in the year of 2022 I'm going to pay to read a STUDY??? HELLO???? Anyway thank you to Research Gate for providing me all the info at no cost
https://www.researchgate.net/public..._programs_provide_the_experience_of_belonging
And that first website can get fucked
This is what I want to read https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022103108002412 and you can either login through an institution that subscribes to the website or buy the pdf...
or I could go to google and search for it and find the entire thing for free? You really think in the year of 2022 I'm going to pay to read a STUDY??? HELLO???? Anyway thank you to Research Gate for providing me all the info at no cost
And that first website can get fucked