I have no self control... (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
If that cup wasn’t expensive I’d get one :oliviakek:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not a Blink, per se (I do listen to them, though), but I came here to say SAAAAAAAAAME! I bought a lightstick for the EVNNE concert bc of this, except ik it'll be well worth the 70 bucks! (it comes tomorrow, I can't wait to show everyone!)
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
extravagant indeed
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
almost???

How big the ulcers get ???
There is limitations on what I would do for Jennie. After all I'm not a Blink. If I didn't need a cup and I didn't really like the way they look I wouldn't have bought them...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
There is limitations on what I would do for Jennie. After all I'm not a Blink. If I didn't need a cup and I didn't really like the way they look I wouldn't have bought them...
Oh no you aren't official : (
 
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
No, even if I wanted to be I've spent to much time trying to get Blinks and Army to fight so I can sell tickets. :haylul:
you devious pandaman, I expected no less
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread