Fanart I have nothing to do so have an art contest (2 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm off school Monday so I don't know what to doooooo
i don't know what to do without you

so I have a contest...like barely a contest to be honest lol

tag a friend on kps, and then write a pun about them. I'll rate them from 1-5 on this scale: how well the pun is done, and how funny it is. I laugh at everything, so the funny part will be pretty easy lmao. Best pun wins. The pun writer (and the friend tagged, if they wish) will get a drawing of any k-idol/singer/actor/etc they wish.

Entries close on Sunday, 6:00 PM, EST

IMG_0835.jpg
portrait.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 1.12.38 PM.png

don't let this flop please i'm really bored
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
To @melancholia

Dani, I may always be melancholy... so sorry that one line izz the best I could do for puns, danit! :wimwim: Let's ignore I ever wrote this

P.S. I love your art style so much, its so cute!! :maheart:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
damn you are a good artist

im going to use @potato bc her name is the easiest to make puns

my friend @potato is so nice, she always compliments me and sends me love, she's such a sweet potato

its not funny but i tried my best :irenecrazy:
haha it made me laugh so it can't be that bad! Thanks!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
To @melancholia

Dani, I may always be melancholy... so sorry that one line izz the best I could do for puns, danit! :wimwim: Let's ignore I ever wrote this

P.S. I love your art style so much, its so cute!! :maheart:
that's a good pun honestly lol

p.s. thanks!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and gongchan

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
there are 3 contestants we want a produce x 101 level of suspense where are my 101 contestants

@Erae @MinSquishy this is technically an art thread so you'll be tagged lol sorry i don't make the rules
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: honeyfornomoney

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
To @melancholia

Dani, I may always be melancholy... so sorry that one line izz the best I could do for puns, danit! :wimwim: Let's ignore I ever wrote this

P.S. I love your art style so much, its so cute!! :maheart:
DANIIT HAS ME ROLLING
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Y'all have about 18 hours left to join the pun gang
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
6 hours left to join the gucci pun gang gang gang
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread