- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
do you have any special plans for 30k? LOL you should do somethingThanks!!!
Any questions?![]()
Well the idea was a Q&A but it flopped sodo you have any special plans for 30k? LOL you should do something
i'm not good at asking questions bein honestWell the idea was a Q&A but it flopped so![]()
Tryi'm not good at asking questions bein honest
tell me who you find the most handsome in the boyz
Hwalltell me who you find the most handsome in the boyz![]()
Mingyu and I’d say Doyoung or Taeilgood taste
hb seventeen and nct?
i'm thrilled you like doyoung or taeil the most! they are so handsome ^^Mingyu and I’d say Doyoung or Taeil![]()
Who did you think would be my favourite?i'm thrilled you like doyoung or taeil the most! they are so handsome ^^
is wayv your favorite subunit?
wayv is one of my ult groups! i love their music and personalities, do you ever watch variety of korean groups? or in this case chineseWho did you think would be my favourite?
WayV is musically my favourite so far![]()
I rarely watch variety tbhwayv is one of my ult groups! i love their music and personalities, do you ever watch variety of korean groups? or in this case chinese
dw a lot of people here don't watch variety but it's a key reason of why i stan wayv so if you ever watched it you would like them even moreI rarely watch variety tbh
But you know it is true for all groups I love, not only WayV
If I watched variety for all groups I listen to, we’ll never enddw a lot of people here don't watch variety but it's a key reason of why i stan wayv so if you ever watched it you would like them even more![]()
you have met my struggle for real, but i do my bestIf I watched variety for all groups I listen to, we’ll never end![]()