After EXTENSIVE RESEARCH thinking off the top of my head and collecting ALL THE DATA thinking of who's the hottest, I have finally come to a ranking the top ten visuals of this generation. This list is as unbiased as a person can be. I might make a biased list later. I also tried to keep it to one member per group, with the exception of one group.
10. Sejung
9. Hongbin
8. Jaebum
7. Wooseok
6. Vernon
5. Kai
4. Eunwoo
3. Mingyu
2. V
1. Taeyong: Probably the best looking man I've ever seen. He looks like an anime character.
Special Mentions to: Jaehyun, Jungkook, and Ikon DK who all almost made it into the top ten.
10. Sejung
9. Hongbin
8. Jaebum
7. Wooseok
6. Vernon
5. Kai
4. Eunwoo
3. Mingyu
2. V
1. Taeyong: Probably the best looking man I've ever seen. He looks like an anime character.
Special Mentions to: Jaehyun, Jungkook, and Ikon DK who all almost made it into the top ten.