yesshh, Taeyong for the win :llama_lovely::llama_lovely:
kandallys Joined 28 January 2019 Messages 7 Reactions Received 14 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 February 2019 #21 yesshh, Taeyong for the win :llama_lovely::llama_lovely: Reactions: Sory and QueenMilkShook
onedaily Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 347 Reactions Received 1,545 Location 🕵🏼 Dispatch Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 26 February 2019 #22 jaehyun deserve better, but it's okay at least u mention him QueenMilkShook said: I tried to keep only one member per group in the top ten. Vernon was the exception. If it was unbiased, I think Haechan would''ve been in my list. Click to expand... yas i know someone should've mention haechan Reactions: Sory, twotimes and QueenMilkShook
jaehyun deserve better, but it's okay at least u mention him QueenMilkShook said: I tried to keep only one member per group in the top ten. Vernon was the exception. If it was unbiased, I think Haechan would''ve been in my list. Click to expand... yas i know someone should've mention haechan
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 2 March 2019 #23 As long as taeyong is number one, I approve of this list Reactions: QueenMilkShook