- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,041
- Reactions Received
- 52,938
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 171,018
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
I have reached 4700 posts, actually 4701 posts with this thread (n i wanted to commemorate it, no reason-just felt like it, YAY! I missed 4k n might forget 5k)
Flimsy excuse for a thread i realise but ya know, why not. Its not like i made history or anything, but still. Im happy to reach 4700 posts. I wont make a new thread for every 100 posts, i promise-if i forgot 5k then so be it.
Flimsy excuse for a thread i realise but ya know, why not. Its not like i made history or anything, but still. Im happy to reach 4700 posts. I wont make a new thread for every 100 posts, i promise-if i forgot 5k then so be it.