I have something exciting to share (well not really tehe) (1 Viewer)

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
So I started listening to Oneus like 3 weeks ago and yesterday I stanned them I mean I love all of their songs especially Twilight, LIT, Valkyrie, and NO DIGGITY
They're sooo good and I already know my bias's It's Hwanwoong he's so prettyyyy and his voice is so angelical :sj_weary: My other bias is Xion he's glittery eyes and his dreamy voice he is heaven:junweary: But my actual bias is Xion :taesquish: HE'S SO BWEATUIFUL:llama_blush:

1619111200113.png
1619111609807.png
1619111743391.png
1619111786882.png
1619111882789.png
OMG YESS MY BABIESSSS
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m glad you like them, they have great songs and the guys are great. Seoho is my bias :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread