- Joined
- 4 November 2019
- Messages
- 345
- Reactions Received
- 924
- Location
- The diamond life
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I no longer have an ult bias in Seventeen anymore. I have been wrecked too many times by other members that I no longer have a ult bias. They are all my bias but I can’t pick just one.
I also felt if i a ult bias that I was favouring him over the other members (I know others think about this differently). I didn’t want to favourite one member one member over the other since I love all of them since they are so inspiring; I also want to make sure in appreciating the entire group with the same amount of respect.
I also felt if i a ult bias that I was favouring him over the other members (I know others think about this differently). I didn’t want to favourite one member one member over the other since I love all of them since they are so inspiring; I also want to make sure in appreciating the entire group with the same amount of respect.