Found I have the 6 main Apink members! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master



So this isn't technically a completed set as I still need Yookyung. But the main six members have been Apink for the past 10 years so I lowkey consider the set completed lol. I'm pleased to finally have them all as I took a back seat from trading regularly until I had these six cards. Now I can start trading normally again.
:pandatea: :nekolove:

Thanks so much to;
@karina for Chorong
@lexus for Bomi
@Tickita for Eunji (with help from @Yili)
@Yili for Naeun
@Peachy_Tae for Namjoo
@Panda for Hayoung (with help from @Vikki)
:saranghae:​
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
almost congratulations :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Panda
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Not technically congratz.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You start stanning Apink after Yookyung left in 2013? :dubuthink:
Since 2014. I first got into Apink around their 'Mr. Chu' era. I watched all the Apink News episodes and fell for them, but since 'Luv' in late 2014 I stanned them.
:maheart: :nekolove:

So it was after Yookyung's time with Apink.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Since 2014. I first got into Apink around their 'Mr. Chu' era. I watched all the Apink News episodes and fell for them, but since 'Luv' in late 2014 I stanned them.
:maheart: :nekolove:

So it was after Yookyung's time with Apink.
:sanapray:
Figures as after I read about her departure I think most people who stanned her would still be very OT7
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Figures as after I read about her departure I think most people who stanned her would still be very OT7
Very true. Yookyung is lovely and sweet and from what I saw of her from old content I would have really liked her had she stayed. OT7 fans are lucky to have known Apink from the very beginning.
:sanapray:

Yookyun left the group on good terms (no drama, she just wanted to pursue her own future). I respect her for sure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Very true. Yookyung is lovely and sweet and from what I saw of her from old content I would have really liked her had she stayed. OT7 fans are lucky to have known Apink from the very beginning.
:sanapray:

Yookyun left the group on good terms (no drama, she just wanted to pursue her own future). I respect her for sure.
Well it seems like there was drama with the company as according to her father Yookyung was just dropped from the group and while she wants to become a singer she has avoided joining other groups because she wants to be with Apink.

 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Well it seems like there was drama with the company as according to her father Yookyung was just dropped from the group and while she wants to become a singer she has avoided joining other groups because she wants to be with Apink.

Wow. This is pretty recent and I've never seen it, even though it's from Feb of this year. Looking at the comments there is more Korean than international so it looks like it hasn't been picked up by many international news sites. I don't use AKP or sites like that for news, I use the big Twitter ones and KS (I'll laugh if someone made a thread here on KS about it).

So what I've known all this time was Yookyung left the group to focus on her studies. I've seen an interview with her from long ago about how much she loves Apink and the members and on occasion keeps in touch with them (I hope they still do after all these years). I've never doubted she loves the members very much. Naturally, until now, I guess it seemed like she left drama free.

But now seeing this interview... I'm upset that she was forced out by the company. Companies suck SO much for forcing out members for whatever reason. I can't never get my head around it and I'm disappointed but not surprised that once again a company can suck so much.

Yookyung seems just as lovely and sweet as she was from the little content I've seen of her in Apink. Such a shame. I wish her well and I'm gutted her dream of being part of Apink was taken from her. If anyone asks, I'm OT7, regardless of only knowing Apink as the current 6 members.
:maheart: :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
Wow. This is pretty recent and I've never seen it, even though it's from Feb of this year. Looking at the comments there is more Korean than international so it looks like it hasn't been picked up by many international news sites. I don't use AKP or sites like that for news, I use the big Twitter ones and KS (I'll laugh if someone made a thread here on KS about it).

So what I've known all this time was Yookyung left the group to focus on her studies. I've seen an interview with her from long ago about how much she loves Apink and the members and on occasion keeps in touch with them (I hope they still do after all these years). I've never doubted she loves the members very much. Naturally, until now, I guess it seemed like she left drama free.

But now seeing this interview... I'm upset that she was forced out by the company. Companies suck SO much for forcing out members for whatever reason. I can't never get my head around it and I'm disappointed but not surprised that once again a company can suck so much.

Yookyung seems just as lovely and sweet as she was from the little content I've seen of her in Apink. Such a shame. I wish her well and I'm gutted her dream of being part of Apink was taken from her. If anyone asks, I'm OT7, regardless of only knowing Apink as the current 6 members.
:maheart: :sanapray:
Not sure when you saw the interview but I remember seeing this post from Eunji which is her, Bomi and Chorong hanging out with Yookyung in 2018 so seems likely they're still on good terms.

 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread