Found I HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CARD IN MY COLLECTION (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
170808_1611451949557.png


look at my BIAS MY ULTIMATE BIAS HE'S SUCH A HANDSOME
FUCKING MAN AND UGH THAT HAIR IS SO GOOD ON HIM
AND HE JUST LOOKS SO DAPPER BUT LIKE HANDSOME AND SEXY ALL AT ONCE
BUT A LITTLE POUTY AND CUTE
HOW CAN ONE MAN BE ALL THESE THINGS YOU MAY ASK!?!?!
WELL
WOOHYUN JUST IS.

Also thank you to @Reo for him​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on getting him!
:pikahappy:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
CONGRATULATIONS FROM A FELLOW WOOHYUN CARD OWNER :pepeheart:
I think you and I have just confirmed ourselves to be the luckiest users on here!!!
:wonugl: :wonugl: :wonugl:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I think you and I have just confirmed ourselves to be the luckiest users on here!!!
:wonugl: :wonugl: :wonugl:
and the most tasteful ones because we seem to be the only ones collecting infinite :wonugl:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread