I have to go to work in like three hours :) (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
it's 1 am..... soon I have to get up and get ready for work....... and I can't sleep... like at all

ah insomniaaa my old frienddd ♬ ♬ ♬

Damn that's early af :nakypog:
I barely got sleep too lol, I read this fucked up manga called Dead Tube until 4am and woke up at 7:30 for work :yolk:

I got forced back home cause i have fever :jisoosmh:
Fever on birthday? :pepecry1:
Get well soon admin nim :pepeheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I sleep like a rock and sometimes I sleep like a drowning swimmer.
Give or take I feel you!

I never worked that long when I did work.
I miss working, but at the same time, kind of stuck in a small seaside town with nothing.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that sucks :umjicry: insomnia can be quite the pain
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread