I have too much time on my hands (2 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
As a korean
I think your korean hand writing is good better than mine
the highest of compliments thank you :lovelycooky: I think I was just really bothered by how I tried hiding my mistakes haha

like this gem is supposed to be written as 꼬인 놈 but I started it as 꼬안 so tried pulling the - over into the ㄴ lmao
Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 6.45.04 PM.png

and here you have the unnecessary breakdown of my korean???
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That is a huge ass mood.

although I’mkorean I was raised and live in America so I never really properly learned how to write korean until I was 15. I still make a ton shit of Spelling errors but at least my handwriting doesn’t look like a preschoolers anymore lol

Also I have a Latino friend who writes her y and g just like the way you!
haha I also am not good at my spelling because I go by sound, so it's really hard for me to write what I'm hearing. My handwriting is pretty good when I try, but then I take forever to write haha.

I like spicing up my handwriting and make it more unreadable so that's why my y's and g's are like that haha. my j's and z's are similar haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My friend (the Latino one) does the same thing you are doing. She writes lyrics to songs she hears and then after she checks her spelling by finding the lyrics online. If she gets the spelling of a word wrong she writes it in a different color and takes note of it.

it’s so cool that the hallyu wave made people learn korean and that people actually put in the effort!
That's so neat! See I just write the lyrics online because I don't like mistakes lmao.

It is really cool! I'm half korean myself, so I know my basics, but Kpop really helps me learn more. ^^ It's neat it has inspired other people.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I feel like I’ve talked to you before lolare u the one who knows French ?
I am! I feel like I've talked to you before too haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I talked to you on you’re introduction threead :)

I hope to see you and talk to you more
and here is the main viewing of my failing memory lmao
same here! :))
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
looks so neat
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and yeji

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread