i have updated! (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I have updated part 1 and part two to my SanXWooyoung Imagine on wattpad. So if you would like to check it out, my wattpad user is Straykidslover04! please check it out! i'm also working on an YunhoxMingi imagine so when it comes out and you would like to read it, please do! Anyways thank you for reading if you do!
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
This should maybe be in fanfiction?
maybe it was just an update on my account for wattpad.....im not writing any fanfiction on KPS just wanted to let people know:)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
maybe it was just an update on my account for wattpad.....im not writing any fanfiction on KPS just wanted to let people know:)
I mean it's still about fanfiction-that's essentially what imagines are they just tend to be a shorter version.
I have an AFF account for my writing but if I post anything about my writing I typically post it in Fanfiction even if I'm not posting actual fanfiction because it still pertains to fanfiction.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I mean it's still about fanfiction-that's essentially what imagines are they just tend to be a shorter version.
I have an AFF account for my writing but if I post anything about my writing I typically post it in Fanfiction even if I'm not posting actual fanfiction because it still pertains to fanfiction.
ahh ok...i will keep that in mind for next time:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread