I have zero inspiration :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I haven't properly written since my last Dreamcatcher poem I shared with you guys here.. I really wish I could, but nothing seems to reach my heart anymore, I feel so dry and dull.. bleh......... it's not just writing though, it's life in general, I live like I'm dead.. is life really gonna go by like this.. >_>

how do you guys usually freshen up your life and make yourself feel alive, or at least more energized?

 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
nothing seems to reach my heart anymore, I feel so dry and dull..
Relatable lol
Usually my freshening up in includes doing something new (which is buying clothes lmao) or I just go to the park and lie down on the grass for hours. Its called "earthing" and it helped me tons in tough times.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I get that feeling. that‘s how I have been feeling lately. I think surrounding yourself with the ones that you care for is helpful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread