I haven't been here long but (5 Viewers)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'll go back to winky Sica next week! :pandalove:
Tbh I never used that bashing thread. Not in 2013-15 and not in 2016-18. I always forgot it existed :hmm:
I noticed very fast that thread is a trap

And the hard way lol
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
glad that you are enjoying it here :pandalove: everyone really tries to be positive and welcoming
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh God sorry I just love teasing you I don't know whyy


You were kinda triggered exoL waay back but recent years you've been nice I just wanted to tag you haha. No worries! I'm a jerk I know.
Glad you can acknowledge the fact that you're a jerk. 😊
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
glad you like it here! let's hope you stay for a while~
:pepecheer:

(and ofc the panda emotes need to stay~)
Thank you Panda <3 sorry we didnt talk lately!

The environment here is so nice and welcoming. Here we’re doing our best to keep things positive and we don’t want this place to into a toxic environment. The atmosphere here definitely different from what you were used to, but I’m really glad that you enjoy over here.
You're talking too professionally loosen up baby.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you Panda <3 sorry we didnt talk lately!


You're talking too professionally loosen up baby.
that's fine, we totally should
and that's a first, someone calling lexus baby lol
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
My forum career started just last month lol, it’s fun reading all these anecdotes.

I initially followed @KwonSoonYoung and @Jiminish from AKP here, but I’ve met other lovely people and I wanna keep things fun <3

I don’t mind bashing weirdly.... even if it’s my ults, and I’ve actually spent time reading shit on K-netizen boards and a BTS anti thread before (which I dug up). I don’t think I get that triggered easily, unless it’s a direct personal attack.

Glad you like it here, I do too really, hopefully you’ll tolerate my stupid ass posts and childish humor :sanapray: I don’t have many kpop fans around me irl that can I can share things with :/

I also agree that it feels safer here, AKP was a war zone, I still visit for the drama and 18+ threads though :P
Ohh I see nice to meet you i like jin too btw I think we will get along!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Good luck!

Okay let me update.

@lexusuwu is my cute kinda sexy baby mod

And @lalaloveloona is mine. My Jen and only mine. Since yesterday we are an item. (She just hasn't said it yet but we are!)
let's hope that my wife doesn't see it :D :maheart:

@Belgizen just for the record rubycatcher is the best :judgeruby:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: igloo and ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
I'm happy to hear that you gave us a chance and enjoy it enough to stick around! :pandalove: I hope that there will be more people like that, who will put aside their prejudice to just try us out aha
Me too I wish a good future we got a good start going lets keep the momentum!

I’m happy you like it here. Your presentation thread was something. It gave me a bad feeling as I want to keep that site peaceful. But I’m happy to see I was scared for nothing. So far, I love what your bring to KS :pepeheart:
You are adorable as ever.

Haha did you know I nearly left? I wrote out a goodbye thread and said I'm sorry I domt want to bring drama and it always follow me so I'll leave you be in peace.

But shortly after the staff seemed to reply me and be nice about it so I waited a little longer and no more drama. I'll leave if I ever bring too much! I love the staff.

Thanks I love your presence too thanks for being welcoming to me despite a bad rep ❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread