- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
it was very exciting and unlike the rest of my group, I wasn't grossed out by it. I really wanted to touch it. it was squishy and really cool to look at :3
btw this is in psychology
it was a 10 minute station thingy :3 we're doing the parts of the brain
why are they teaching a college subject to high schoolers???
You didn't have psychology in high school? I took regular and AP
why are they teaching a college subject to high schoolers???
I love touching things like that :3 NOT IN A WEIRD WAY THOUGH!!!but anyway, I'm right there with you - I was raised on exotic foods, so pretty much nothing grosses me out that does other people.
luckkkyyyyy I wanna do those too T^TJealous. The most I got to mess with was a cow eye and a frog
no, not that I recall. I did have a class with a psych unit in it (it was life skills in 9th grade), but never a whole class!You didn't have psychology in high school? I took regular and AP
It was one of my favorite courses. I feel bad for youno, not that I recall. I did have a class with a psych unit in it (it was life skills in 9th grade), but never a whole class!
Ignore this. I forgot there are diff districts in each countyluckkkyyyyy I wanna do those too T^T
ohhhh (wait did you edit this?...me asking this kinda defeats the purpose of me ignoring it, i'm sorry T^T)Ignore this. I forgot there are diff districts in each county
Yes. I asked what district you're in, but we're probably in different counties, which each have their own number of districts. Like, your district two probably wouldn't be mine. It'd be too invasive to askl
ohhhh (wait did you edit this?...me asking this kinda defeats the purpose of me ignoring it, i'm sorry T^T)
My high school also had psychology as an option. It was a college level class though theoretically.
why are they teaching a college subject to high schoolers???
Ohhh I'm in the northwest corner ^^ I'm in one of thoseYes. I asked what district you're in, but we're probably in different counties, which each have their own number of districts. Like, your district two probably wouldn't be mine. It'd be too invasive to ask