COME JOIN US!
We are a completely independent community, and we're here to help you learn about KPOP! We are free from and do not profit from any advertisements. We hope that you can discuss KPOP with us without ad-blockers.
Register Now

I hope he’ll be alright… (slight rant) (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Wreck
About an hour ago I went out to feed our chickens some celery, broccoli and peanut butter and I noticed that one of our roosters (name is Stitch) had a cut on the front of his neck and was bleeding (most likely from getting into a fight with his brother, they’ve fought before but never drew blood until this time). I told my mom about it and took her out to go look at him. And… *sigh* whenever a chicken is injured you need to separate them from the rest of the flock immediately because the other chickens will peck at them since they’re injured and because they see blood. Also with us having another rooster, he can easily attack Stitch again and possibly make the wound worse. My mom refuses to separate him even though we have a section in our chicken run for these situations because she thinks he’ll be cold at night. (He would be fine, it’s not going to be below freezing and even if it was chickens are extremely sturdy animals). I’m just so frustrated because I can’t push for him to be moved to the other area or even get her to properly check him because she doesn’t want to bother with it. So he’ll be kept with the flock unless he looks worse tomorrow :gengarpout: So basically just waiting for his health to deteriorate. He’s one of my babies, I raised him and all the other chicks from that clutch and it’s just so frustrating. If I keep pushing for him I’ll get told I have a rotten attitude but I’m not trying to have a rotten attitude, I’m trying to look after my rooster.
I’m so scared his brother or one of the hens will hurt him over night but I can’t do anything.
:pepecry1:

Reactions Received
Website
peachyfangirl86.tumblr.com
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
I wanna make a stitch (as in what they use to sew up wounds) joke sbbbbbbb but I'm also pretty sure it'd be a rude thing to say rn

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
Wreck
I wanna make a stitch (as in what they use to sew up wounds) joke sbbbbbbb but I'm also pretty sure it'd be a rude thing to say rn
It would have been fine to say, you mean it all in a good way I assume

Ghostface

Bein' cool is all in the Introduction
Reactions Received
Fandom
Queen
Pronouns
He/Him
Well that sucks. I do not want to see your chicken friend die :(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread