- Joined
- 12 May 2019
- Messages
- 707
- Reactions Received
- 3,056
- Location
- ARMY Base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
You can’t threaten me with death when I want to die so badly
You can’t threaten me with death when I want to die so badly
Fine, you can have him.
Not when Leader RM is thereNow I just need to figure out how to kidnap him
:( I’ll get @kuroyuri to distract him with uwuNot when Leader RM is there![]()
He could be dating someone right now. You never knowWhy is everyone so judgy >:(
Impossible! He can’t date someone because no one is good enough for himHe could be dating someone right now. You never knowif
Im the cooler one tho
She's the cuter one thoIm the cooler one tho![]()
He really is!he's too perfect for this cruel world
I will distract my baby:( I’ll get @kuroyuri to distract him with uwu
thank youShe's the cuter one tho![]()
How do you plan on doing thatI will distract my baby![]()
by being myselfHow do you plan on doing that![]()