- Joined
- 25 February 2019
- Messages
- 85
- Reactions Received
- 284
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Yes lolLEEAN IS THAT YOU?!?!
LOL you actually made an account called Jeno! π€£
:llama_cheer:π
that was me lmfaoLOL you actually made an account called Jeno! π€£
I'm tryna think of who I wanna be shipped with now...that was me lmfao
CUZ I AM NOT WEIRD
Why???I hope he's constipated
I'm weird tho, nothing bad with being weird :llama_sniffle:CUZ I AM NOT WEIRD
You can make an alt with the name of an idol or just be shipped with a regular userHey @Seagull you just gave me my 1000th reaction! Thanks π
Also how do you get shipped with someone? I think I have an idea of who I wanna choose...
www.kpopsource.com
I think I'll make an alt thanks, none of y'all hoes deserve me!You can make an alt with the name of an idol or just be shipped with a regular user
![]()
Official Shipping Thread - K-Pop Source β Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Welcome to KPopSource Official Shipping Thread. So basically how this will work, the couple must put forth a request to be officially shipped, one of them shall apply to this thread with a request to be an official shipped couple. The couple will also need at-least 5 members of the forum who...www.kpopsource.com