I hope they release the 9th Keyakizaka single soon.... (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
It's been over a year now since Kuroi Hitsuji....
It's been months since the 9th single was supposed to be released....

I wonder if they will refilm the MV or if it'll still have Techi as the center...
I wonder who will be the new center...

With the new center tbh my money is on Hikaru! She has been doing AMAZING in performances, so it would make sense!
The one center she did for Kuroi Hitsuji was eeeh, but I can understand it bcs well... it was her first centre and in way she was only filling in for Techi.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I hope we both get what we are waiting for soon!
last physical release was their first single "Carry ON" on 11th Setptember 2018 :sadcat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
It's cruel making you wait for so long! plain and simple unfair!
maybe that waiting will end soon. I am hopeful about their next announcement
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread