I is terrified of messing up (2 Viewers)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
So my friend who I consider to be like an older sister is getting married to another one of my friends (who I’m also pretty close to) and she wants me to make her reception cake and cupcakes!! :llama_shook::llama_shook: I’m so honored and happy to do it for her don’t get me wrong but it’s for a wedding so I’m terrified I’m going to mess up and they’re all gonna be ugly.:umjicry: I’m confident that they’ll taste great but my decorating skills are mediocre. Oh and I need to have them ready by next Saturday
1634857787744.gif
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: cocomelon and Boyo

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo and athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread