my mouth is burning, but it was delicious :dying:
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 28 November 2023 #1 my mouth is burning, but it was delicious Reactions: Selfmate, Moguri and StirFriedPanda
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,082 Reactions Received 52,516 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,191 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 28 November 2023 #2 I cannot handle very spicy Reactions: Magician
S shadow . . Joined 10 April 2023 Messages 24,012 Reactions Received 19,103 Location uran Cards View Profile KS Coins 97,644 Fandom uwanator Ship @uran 28 November 2023 #3 agree, tteobokki is one of the best! Reactions: Magician
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,464 Reactions Received 39,096 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,793 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 28 November 2023 #4 Omg I'm hungry now.... Reactions: Magician
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,375 Reactions Received 59,417 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,835 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 28 November 2023 #5 wooow be careful Reactions: Magician
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,145 Reactions Received 98,961 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,031 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 28 November 2023 #6 I think it would ruin my entire day if I ate something so spicy for breakfest Reactions: Magician
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,865 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,654 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 29 November 2023 #7 and you indigestion is fine? Reactions: Magician
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 29 November 2023 #8 ani07 said: and you indigestion is fine? Click to expand... yes it wasn’t that spicy hehe
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,567 Reactions Received 55,355 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,389 29 November 2023 #9 is tteobokki normally breakfast food? lol I guess from watching so much kpop group's variety shows I guess it is!!!
is tteobokki normally breakfast food? lol I guess from watching so much kpop group's variety shows I guess it is!!!
MK3AM SKZ #1 Hater . . Joined 21 December 2022 Messages 21,903 Reactions Received 26,247 Location Anime worlds Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,892 Fandom MULTISTAN Gender Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns STAN SKZ AND BP Ship @snsd2beg Wreck @velvet 29 November 2023 #10 i really want to try i love spicy stuff