I Just Came To (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Screen Shot 2024-06-17 at 7.19.15 PM.png

Show off my notes.
I am very high-but this was the only way I could get myself to do school work after a 10 hour shift.

BUT LOOK HOW PRETTY IT IS!
:pepecry1: :pepecry1: :pepecry1:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and Moguri

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I wish I was this cordinated
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread