I just dated montgomery de la cruz (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
yes kids, I just woke up from a dream in which Monty was my boyfriend and we were all at some rich person's huge house and there was a new guy so my beloved asked me to try to seduce him to test his loyalty. Why not cutie Clay? Or nice guy Zach?....... but nahhh I date douches even in my dreams now

I will never forgive him for what he did to Ty, plus he is gay and most likely even dead now... sigh how do I even pick these guys for myself at this point

look here, you can clearly see the douchiness boiling in his eyes >_>



helph :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh girl ..... this is .....

and yeah I hate him so much for what he did to Ty. I before was already protective of Ty in a way and what Monty did was messed up in every way and just horrible. what's worse is that people like Monty do exists. Stuff that happened to Ty happen frequently in schools. It's so awful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread