Appreciation I Just Felt Like I Should... (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Give A Big Thank You To @NASA ,For helping me with what I want to be when I get out of high school!~

I said I wanted to work at Delta Airlines and @NASA pulled up websites, the requirements and the application process, so I really just wanted to say something.

@NASA You are a good hearted person, Thank You You So Much For The Help!~ I Love Chu!~ I Wish You The Best!~ :lovelycooky:




How are you all? I Luv Chu All!~:pandalove:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww so much love on ks
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
i

I keep on seeing your threads in the wee hours of the morning when I'm to tired and therefore in coherent to respond, I'm glad your getting things figured out though and I hope all is going well for you 😘
UwU Thank you!~😘
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread