I just finished Parasite {spoilers} (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
And I don’t know how to feel. I got mad because of the guy living in the basement but I didn’t expect that ending. There was a lot of Morse code involved but I don’t know if that kid died or not. It’s also ironic (probably intended) that the dad ends up living in the basement too lol. I think I missed some parts of the movie but I don’t know what happened to the old house maid. Also, I got annoyed at the hypocrisy and the fact she blackmailed the family.

The good parts is that it has superb acting and that Park Seo Joon was in there for a little bit.

Overall, good movie but I didn’t like the ending :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ashla_K
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
same I didn't like the ending either, I was mad that the sister died. I mean her brother who was grooming a sophomore in high school was literally right there?? But I don't think the director intended for anyone to like the ending.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread