I just found out about Hanse’s first tattoo (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I was watching this video and I found out what Hanse’s first tattoo was


Its a semi colon! 😭

For those who don’t know what the semi colon means:
A semicolon tattoo is a tattoo of the semicolon punctuation mark (;) used as a message of affirmation and solidarity against suicide, depression, addiction, and other mental health issues.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hanse is a great person, he is very thoughtful and talented :sanapray: I know that my ult Youngjae has some really meaningful tattoos, he got one for the Sewol ferry tragedy and it made me almost cry when I saw it:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hanse is a great person, he is very thoughtful and talented :sanapray: I know that my ult Youngjae has some really meaningful tattoos, he got one for the Sewol ferry tragedy and it made me almost cry when I saw it:maheart:
It’s really meaningful when you see how kind your ult idols are :pepecry1: :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's so cute, my first one had a semicolon in it too :maheart:
Off topic but yesterday my sister said her friend had a semicolon tattoo and said that she must love grammar because she didn't know the meaning :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread