Appreciation I just found so many bops (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Fuck K-Pop Groups I'll become a Indie Artist Stan
:maheart::nosejoo::maheart:
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

For real though, you've probably listened to more songs this year than I have in my entire life :welp:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome to the dark side :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and igloo

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
:sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

For real though, you've probably listened to more songs this year than I have in my entire life :welp:
I have 351 songs on my Kpop playlist but roughly added around 200 in my English playlist, is that more or not:pepecross:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mirella and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread