I just got a Switch (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What games do you recommend? I like RPGs, single player story games, otomes, simulators, etc

I have Three Houses and Animal Crossing, and I know I want to get Breath of the Wild sometime later. Smash Bros and Mario Kart too
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh that’s cool.

I sadly can’t recommend anything
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can recommend Ni No Kuni! It's a rpg game and the cut scenes were produced by Studio Ghibli. It's a beautiful game

that's actually on my wishlist for PC! I am so excited to play it when my new laptop comes :sanapray:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have mostly played party games :dubuthink:

Three houses is nust though, hope u have fun with it
which route did you play first? I just finished one of the Black Eagles
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
which route did you play first? I just finished one of the Black Eagles
i haven't still finished any, i was supposed to play more during my summer holiday but got stuck at pokemon :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i haven't still finished any, i was supposed to play more during my summer holiday but got stuck at pokemon :jisoosmh:
i really liked the black eagles route that I played! Gonna start the other black eagles one and then work on gold and blue but there is a lot of replayability considering that i finished this route and feel like i don't truly know what was going on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i really liked the black eagles route that I played! Gonna start the other black eagles one and then work on gold and blue but there is a lot of replayability considering that i finished this route and feel like i don't truly know what was going on.
Yea i heard that there is even secret routes! :O
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread