i just got the cutest series of comments on my fics (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ok its really small but it just makes me so happy :maheart: I don't get a lot of visitors on my fics cus I tend to write fluff or I write ships that are rare. smut is usually more popular lmao. but I started this series called 'you're still my universe' and its a jinyoung single parent fic where yugyeom is his kid, and this one user had been posting so nicely on each chapter

they're short comments but super sweet and show they really did read the fic, its on 4/5 chapters so far, since the 5th I just posted today, but my heart is warm now

I know not everyone's into fanfics but I just wanted to share this little bit of happy I got today :pandalove:

Chpt 1:
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 20.27.30.png


Chpt 2:
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 20.30.29.png


Chpt 3:
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 20.30.46.png


Chpt 4:
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 20.30.59.png


look how cute omg I'm so excited- maybe its partially because I don't usually get this kind of reception lol
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Aww, that's cute! Meanwhile the comments my most popular fic gets are like, "Why did you make me cry?!" and various versions of things like that, lmao.
they're in the first like 13k of my fic out of the 21k i have written at this point in time, with more coming. they haven't even thought about the coming angst :sippinthetea: but fics that makepeople cry are just :sj_weary: love that good angst shit

but yes its v cute and I'm grateful :maheart: its nice to see a reader keep coming back again and again
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeHoseok

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
they're in the first like 13k of my fic out of the 21k i have written at this point in time, with more coming. they haven't even thought about the coming angst :sippinthetea: but fics that makepeople cry are just :sj_weary: love that good angst shit

but yes its v cute and I'm grateful :maheart: its nice to see a reader keep coming back again and again
i just cause people stress, sooo much stress. I'm good at angst, I suck at fluff. It's always great to get feedback that a reader is invested in your work, truly the best motivation.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i just cause people stress, sooo much stress. I'm good at angst, I suck at fluff. It's always great to get feedback that a reader is invested in your work, truly the best motivation.
hahaha even if I write a boatload of angst it always ends up with happy endings cus I love that shit too much :haylul: teach me thine ways

for sure!! it got me going so I jumped 2k in wc :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: LeeHoseok

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
hahaha even if I write a boatload of angst it always ends up with happy endings cus I love that shit too much :haylul: teach me thine ways

for sure!! it got me going so I jumped 2k in wc :sj_weary:
I mean, you're welcome to read my content and ask for pointers. Idk, I'm always hugely depressed so I find angst so much easier to write.
Dang, that's quite the jump! Glad your readers inspire you.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I mean, you're welcome to read my content and ask for pointers. Idk, I'm always hugely depressed so I find angst so much easier to write.
Dang, that's quite the jump! Glad your readers inspire you.
i will check stuff out :sj_weary: reading other peoples works is so nice- it a break from working on ur own and u can pick up pointers as well

Its my baby :maheart: I'm really enjoying writing it, so it was easy to get out of my slump with those comments :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeHoseok

LeeHoseok

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,799
Reactions Received
6,351
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,202
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
i will check stuff out :sj_weary: reading other peoples works is so nice- it a break from working on ur own and u can pick up pointers as well

Its my baby :maheart: I'm really enjoying writing it, so it was easy to get out of my slump with those comments :sj_weary:
Feel free to shoot me a DM here or on Discord if you don't have the links. Fair warning, my work gets pretty dark and graphic. Been writing almost 20 years at this point...:taemsip:

Aww, those are the best kinds of fics. The ones you truly have an emotional attachment to allow you to really flesh out the characters and the storyline, giving a more immersive reading experience that in turn drives readers to stay invested in the story.
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Feel free to shoot me a DM here or on Discord if you don't have the links. Fair warning, my work gets pretty dark and graphic. Been writing almost 20 years at this point...:taemsip:

Aww, those are the best kinds of fics. The ones you truly have an emotional attachment to allow you to really flesh out the characters and the storyline, giving a more immersive reading experience that in turn drives readers to stay invested in the story.
will do!! honestly darker fics are better cus then I don't relate as much and then I don't cry :haylul: the more I relate to a story the easier it is for me to cry :lisalaugh: I was reading this fic a couple months ago– it was more funny and straight up smut than anything, but it was so similar to my life I ended up crying at the like 5 lines of angst in there :bigcatcry::nekosweat:

hahha yes- I've had a lot of fics I loved writing but they were just fun, that was it. i worked on this the whole of nanowrimo, and still kept it going after. usually I ditch it for the middle 3 weeks and then write a bunch of shit the last day, so its definitely got some sentimental value with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeHoseok
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I don't get a lot of visitors on my fics cus I tend to write fluff or I write ships that are rare. smut is usually more popular lmao
ugh, tell me about it. 3 years of writing dotae fluff and like zero engagement. in April I posted a popular pairing's smut and now its stats blow everything else out of the water :jisoosmh:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ugh, tell me about it. 3 years of writing dotae fluff and like zero engagement. in April I posted a popular pairing's smut and now its stats blow everything else out of the water :jisoosmh:
its only been over a year for me so I have time but damn :jisoosmh: I see what you mean tho- i write a bunch of yugyeom ships so that's one of my biggest downfalls- people don't like yugyeom ships much :bigcatcry: but I wrote a jjp and a markjin and to this day they are slaying all my other fics at like 600+ hits
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
its only been over a year for me so I have time but damn :jisoosmh: I see what you mean tho- i write a bunch of yugyeom ships so that's one of my biggest downfalls- people don't like yugyeom ships much :bigcatcry: but I wrote a jjp and a markjin and to this day they are slaying all my other fics at like 600+ hits
the best ships are always the ones with zero fans :bigcatcry:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
the best ships are always the ones with zero fans :bigcatcry:
truly :yolk: I just want markgyeom or markjingyeom in my life man

and like yugbam!! its such a popular ship but no one writes it like ????
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
truly :yolk: I just want markgyeom or markjingyeom in my life man

and like yugbam!! its such a popular ship but no one writes it like ????
ooo those ships sound so cute tho!
dotaewoo has a grand total of FIVE fics for it jesus christ so shameful of nctzens
 
  • Sad
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
ooo those ships sound so cute tho!
dotaewoo has a grand total of FIVE fics for it jesus christ so shameful of nctzens
they are :sj_weary: the dYNAMICS TOO cus like yugyeom is just a brat but he's really baby, a softie. and mark dotes on him but jinyoung bullies him but ALSO dotes on him :sj_weary: and yugbam are besties for ages but in the beginning didn't like each other :bigcatlove: its a damn crime I sweAR

yeah the 3some ships don't seem to get much love especially :yolk: its either pairings or ot7s i see a lot
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
the dYNAMICS TOO cus like yugyeom is just a brat but he's really baby, a softie. and mark dotes on him but jinyoung bullies him but ALSO dotes on him
BRAT BEING DOTED ON???? THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING THESE SHIPS TO ME THEN
 
  • Love
Reactions: daesuki

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
BRAT BEING DOTED ON???? THANK YOU FOR INTRODUCING THESE SHIPS TO ME THEN
ITS SINCERELY THE BEST THING EVER LIKE :queen::queen::queen::queen: even better if the brat gets a scolding or in some like angsty situation and after that its just doting and love even from the strict one :lovelycooky: my be all end all however that phrase goes
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jimimis

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love when readers come back to comment on each chapter, it's the sweetest thing and always makes my day. I've been neglecting my stories lately though so ;-;
sorry I just saw this I'm blind :yolk:

but for sure!! it always pumps me up extra since its not like a one time read, its like they are actively enjoying the whole thing and look for more

I didn't know u write!! are u on ao3?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
sorry I just saw this I'm blind :yolk:

but for sure!! it always pumps me up extra since its not like a one time read, its like they are actively enjoying the whole thing and look for more

I didn't know u write!! are u on ao3?
Yes!

My stories are terrible though, in both quality and subject matter :joshmeh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread