help
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,306 Reactions Received 28,173 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,504 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 11 June 2021 #1 help Reactions: Mangoey, Ahsoka, Tickita and 2 others
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 11 June 2021 #2 how and why Reactions: Mangoey and Villains
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,306 Reactions Received 28,173 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,504 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 11 June 2021 #3 heartstopper said: how and why Click to expand... I was sharpening my pencil and somehow Reactions: Mangoey and Magician
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 11 June 2021 #4 ouch... 😅 Reactions: Mangoey and Villains
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,208 Reactions Received 76,668 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,597 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 11 June 2021 #5 That doesn't sound like a great thing to do Reactions: Villains and Mangoey
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 11 June 2021 #6 Oh no Reactions: Villains and Mangoey
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,386 Reactions Received 151,399 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 11 June 2021 #7 Yikes Reactions: Villains and Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 11 June 2021 #8 I'm so sorry but I laughed when I saw your op and it was just "help" I hope you feel better though Reactions: Villains
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 11 June 2021 #9 Omg I didn’t know that was possible. Don’t die plz Reactions: Villains
cixculture Joined 7 June 2021 Messages 247 Reactions Received 272 Location {Diamond Life} Website verisona.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Carat Gender Non-Binary Pronouns any pronouns work Ship @pawz 11 June 2021 #10 Back in my day we just took the pencil sharpener off the wall and opened it up and would just eat the shavings 🙄🤚 /j That sucks tho and I hope you feel better soon 😔 Reactions: Villains
Back in my day we just took the pencil sharpener off the wall and opened it up and would just eat the shavings 🙄🤚 /j That sucks tho and I hope you feel better soon 😔