I just learned a lesson LMAO (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,425
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
soo uhmm I was participating in a hide and seek event and I accidentally cheated...
like it wasn't in the rules but someone asked abt it after the event was over and I was like "oh no.... this isn't good" so I messaged the person and I was like "omg omg omg I'm so sorry I accidentally cheated AHHH...." and I was like "you can disqualify me if you want to I didn't mean too SDGJKHJLDS" and they decided that it was an honest answer and that they would still reward me and I was like "OMG TYSM I WONT DO THIS AGAIN"
BE HONEST FOLKS IF YOU DO SMTH WRONG, DON'T LIE OR ELSE :pepenani:
I'm so glad I just told the truth but at first when I submitted it I was like "uhm... did I just break a rule?? I mean.. it wasn't in the rules?? but I feel bad"
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I would ve kept it to myself.
spinning lies always catches the flies
 
  • Like
Reactions: magikarp
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,425
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I would ve kept it to myself.
spinning lies always catches the flies
I was actually going to do that, but my mind was like "NO NO NO!! JUST BE HONEST!!"
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I was actually going to do that, but my mind was like "NO NO NO!! JUST BE HONEST!!"
being honest in the context is appreciated
but there isn't any fun from it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: magikarp

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,965
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Aww thats nice :maheart: tbh I wouldn't have told :scree:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: magikarp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread