I just picked a lock today (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I had to get into my pc case because it had been locked for a while now because I lost the key... I was gonna put some new ram in so I had to unlock it sooner or later.
And after an hour of me being on the floor and almost breaking down... I finally did it. May seem small but it’s my biggest accomplishment of the month! And I feel like I can break into anything now! So yes I will be robbing people, I think it’s a respectable career.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ayyy you did it
 
  • Love
Reactions: amourpinks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread