- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I just looked up Kim Bum, and OMG you're right - and even Mingyu's last name is Kim! Think they're related?How much Mingyu of SVT looks like Kim Bum. And the fact that they're doing SVT over flowers right now is WILD.
@Carat
HOLY F@($(*@#*&@*#$*$& they're twins!I just looked up Kim Bum, and OMG you're right - and even Mingyu's last name is Kim! Think they're related?
Idk maybe I just realized that making the last comment I added.I just looked up Kim Bum, and OMG you're right - and even Mingyu's last name is Kim! Think they're related?
Is that legit tho? Bc they aren't identical enough though?HOLY F@($(*@#*&@*#$*$& they're twins!
![]()
Nah, they aren't the same age. Maybe somehow related or just strangely similarIs that legit tho? Bc they aren't identical enough though?
Is that legit tho? Bc they aren't identical enough though?
Nah, they aren't the same age. Maybe somehow related or just strangely similar
ugh, why am I so gullible? lolNot related but wow. They surely coulda been.
Lmao don't feel bad I was thinking it too 😭ugh, why am I so gullible? lol