I just realized.... (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
that one of my little quirks I have could get me mistaken for having a phone out :scree:

sometimes when i'm thinking, i'll look down at my desk and tap my finger......I looked up this last time and saw the teacher looking at me weird and she probably thinks I have my phone out. which I do, but it's flipped over charging and I'm doing stuff on my laptop. I know we're supposed to keep it in our bag even if it's charging but I'm in the back corner so I think i'll be fine. but still-

here's the list of punishments on the new phone ban in order of each time you get caught between 8:40-3:30 (with the exception of lunch)
1. phone taken and got back at the end of day by student
2. phone taken and got back at the end of day by parent
3. ISS
4. OSS
5. Fined
6. jail :D

I, for one, have never gotten caught AND i was one of the very few who didn't care Abt the ban. LIke yesterday, I had it out before 8:40 and I put it in my bag when the bell rang and that is literally where it stayed until 3:30 and I didn't even think Abt it....not even at lunch. I find other things to do: online jigsaw puzzles, scratch coding, nyt and washington post games, etc. (everything else is blocked....they blocked solitaire and even HOODA MATH!!!!)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread