I just spent a ton of money (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I spent so much because my mom gave me permission to do a bulk buy :nekosweat:

163 dollars on Jungwon photocards
60 dollars for two A.C.E albums
Around 40 + shipping for SF9 Season's Greetings
60 + shipping for a ToppDogg signed Arario repack

I'll do unboxings when they arrive :ankha:

Everything is coming fairly quickly too, except one of the Jungwon pcs (a Scylla ver) isn't estimated to arrive until January 24th :yolk:

BUT OMG I'M SO EXCITED MY JUNGWON COLLECTION IS GROWING AHHH :excitedmarch:
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Only five, but they were expensive :dubueh:
girl next time you should ask me about pcs, that's way overpriced for a jungwon :pepeslippy:
where did you buy them from?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
...on car insurance by switching to Geico? lol oh wait - that's "I SAVED a ton of money..." lol that was literally my thought process when I saw the thread title.

Anyway, yeah where did you get those photocards from? A scalper??? lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ebay :nekosweat: I never bought photocards by themselves before so I was kinda lost lol I just picked the ones I wanted the most
it's okay... I was so excited to get my first BT21 plushie (RJ) that I literally clicked on the first link I saw that was selling him for cheap... and it was a fucking knockoff, too! :crycry:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ebay :nekosweat: I never bought photocards by themselves before so I was kinda lost lol I just picked the ones I wanted the most
in the future as a pc collector's advice, never buy from ebay unless you absolutely can't find the card anywhere else

your best bets are to find reliable group order managers on instagram or twitter that will sell extra pcs from orders that they have made
OR
you can use this video to buy from mercari japan which is usually more affordable as well :sanapray:



the most expensive pc i have bought was from ebay and was 40$ so that is that haha
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My mom would be so upset if I spent that much on photocards :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread