I just started this drama and i've already cried three times (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Anyways watch abyss
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I felt that. Abyss was kinda an emotional roller coaster. It stopped being as interesting near the end, though... but still, I enjoyed it.
I never want it to end. Its soo good
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I never want it to end. Its soo good
I actually heard it got some bad criticism, but I thought it was good! The only reason I wouldn't rate it 100% is just because it gets really cheesy in some parts, lol.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I actually heard it got some bad criticism, but I thought it was good! The only reason I wouldn't rate it 100% is just because it gets really cheesy in some parts, lol.
You're not wrong about it being cheesy
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,594
Reactions Received
43,659
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,402
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
this drama has been on my watchlist for quite a long time because the plot seemed really interesting to me but after seeing so many negative reviews i forgot about it and i would always pick something different to watch instead. now that i have to stay at home i have more time to catch up on all the kdramas so i can finally watch it :sanapray: i'm so glad this thread was spoiler free by the way.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread