Appreciation I just subscribed to my favourite channel "Morning Miso" on youtube (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It has Ten-Chan (Amamiya Sora Solo Summer) and her co workers (actresses) doing questions and the like etc etc.

Some videos <3







Best videos on youtube.

Cute asian girls doing cute things <3

@vogue @Saythename17 @Jimmychimchim @Cosmic @Chahee @JakeyWantsCakey

I don't usually subscribe to any channels, but I did with this one.
It's some kind of frickin' miracle I tell you lol

The channel doesn't have too many subscribers, which is weird.
It should have millions, millions <3

Yes and the subtitles are helpful and colour coded too!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay happy for you
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I don't usually subscribe to any channels, but I did with this one.
It's quite the opposite for me. If the channel seems to be mildly interesting or interesting; I subscribe. That way I can follow it through the subscriptions page. If the channel gets boring or I find myself skipping episodes, I then unsubscribe.

And I subscribed to that channel; it's cute.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's quite the opposite for me. If the channel seems to be mildly interesting or interesting; I subscribe. That way I can follow it through the subscriptions page. If the channel gets boring or I find myself skipping episodes, I then unsubscribe.

And I subscribed to that channel; it's cute.
Yay another subscriber <3 It is really cute and It really should have more people on their channel honestly.
@vogue Thanks <3 I always love cute things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
If the channel seems to be mildly interesting or interesting
What the f...!!! It should read "to be mildly interesting or entertaining".:lisalaugh:

Yay another subscriber <3 It is really cute and It really should have more people on their channel honestly.
@vogue Thanks <3 I always love cute things.
I found it quite entertaining.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread