I just thought of a great idea (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
For a Korean variety show that would never happen but just let me dream please :pandabeg: So just hear me out: The8 (SVT) and Jennie (Blackpink) hosting a fashion makeover show!
Yes, yes I'm a genius I know. :rjbow::rjbow::rjbow: Think about it even though this show would never happen, both of them have pretty different styles, but just imagine what type of outfits they could come up with together. I could maybe even dress somewhat decent if the show actually became a thing. :yolk: I need all the fashion advice I can get.
:queen:

Image result for svt minghao fashion gif


Image result for blackpink jennie fashion gif





:llama_wave:
Image result for cute bye bye gif

​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
would be intresting.
I do wish for a show like A Style for you again, where idols (Hani,Hara, Bora, Heechul) talked about diferent topics concearning style and fashion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread