I just took my dad through a tour of the forum lmao (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
"and this user with the most lovely dp is jimimis, who is the funniest person alive"
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
How cuteee :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
omg did it still tag you :nekosweat: I tagged you in the op but took it out, cause I was gonna tell you that I told him about how nice you were but then I got embarrassed lmao :nekoshy:
Hsiahsua you are so adorable, you're the nice one here :pandasad: :nekolove:
I'm glad you have a cool dad and a teacher that likes your pcs :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’d be too scared to show my mom the forum :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread