I JUST WANT TO SAY... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
If you look at the currently playing songs
the only one changing is mine.

Keep that in mind when we talk about DIVERSE tastes on kpop
and getting BORED EASILY.

:kijoongstare: :kijoongstare: :kijoongstare: :kijoongstare:
(I'M NOT HIGH)​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'll join the fun with an unmoving track
UH YOUR HONOR DELAYED EVIDENCE COMING IN FROM THE OFFENDERS!!!!! I FILE FOR THIS TO BE PLACED IN EVIDENCE AND CONSIDERED BY THE JURY!!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
UH YOUR HONOR DELAYED EVIDENCE COMING IN FROM THE OFFENDERS!!!!! I FILE FOR THIS TO BE PLACED IN EVIDENCE AND CONSIDERED BY THE JURY!!!!
WE WILL TAKE THIS INTO CONSIDERATION IN THE PROCEEDINGS.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
THE VERDICT IS IN YOU ARE

THE MOST DIVERSE LISTENER ON KPS AND WE CANNOT DENY IT!!!
:sicacry: :sicacry: :sicacry:

its an HONOR TO HAVE HELPED YOU WITH YOUR CASE
OH JUDGE THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

but also I'd like to file a countersuit towards @Day
for doing this:
Screen Shot 2023-10-29 at 3.52.13 PM.png


As you can see they said they would join the static listener group and chose a horrific song to listen to on repeat. This is a motherfucking CRIME!!!

:naeunshock::naeunshock::naeunshock:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
OH JUDGE THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

but also I'd like to file a countersuit towards @Day
for doing this:
Screen Shot 2023-10-29 at 3.52.13 PM.png


As you can see they said they would join the static listener group and chose a horrific song to listen to on repeat. This is a motherfucking CRIME!!!

:naeunshock::naeunshock::naeunshock:
That's not me and that song sucks :pepeslippy: this is what I'm listening to
Screenshot_20231029_150053_Spotify.jpg

Also this Doctor Day is prescribing you to speak to stop speaking to yourself :susPepe: some people might think you are crazy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That's not me and that song sucks :pepeslippy: this is what I'm listening to
Screenshot_20231029_150053_Spotify.jpg

Also this Doctor Day is prescribing you to speak to stop speaking to yourself :susPepe: some people might think you are crazy
....
:sicatape::sicatape::sicatape::sicatape:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That's not me and that song sucks :pepeslippy: this is what I'm listening to
Screenshot_20231029_150053_Spotify.jpg

Also this Doctor Day is prescribing you to speak to stop speaking to yourself :susPepe: some people might think you are crazy
Also...I am crazy... I can't HIDE IT
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread