I keep getting jumpscared (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I haven't set back the times on the appliances in my kitchen to reflect daylight savings and I always look at my oven when I go to the kitchen. I read it about 10 minutes ago and got really scared, but thankfully I returned to my laptop and was relieved to see the oven was lying to me :bobross:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thank Goodness for you Wing :pandaangel: my savior! Beat that oven up :pandafightL::pandafightL:
I am always available to destroy any other appliance that threatens you.
:rjbow::pandasmash:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread