- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 15,142
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
I WAS GONNA SAY THIS(this is a joke btw)
we all kicked our moms when we were in her belly
lol I didn't want ppl to think im violent and randomly kick pplI WAS GONNA SAY THIS![]()
you never arelol I didn't want ppl to think im violent and randomly kick ppl
hey u did the same aswell!! lolfor a small moment.... I was questioning your character![]()
Ditto lolI almost reported you 😭
report me on the stopit app /jI almost reported you 😭
lol im sure mods wouldve deleted this and questioned my sanityyou had me at the title![]()