I know, I know (1 Viewer)

Which one?

  • Karma

    Votes: 6 75.0%
  • MAX

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lee Yeonha

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lee Yanin

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Keep MinSquishy

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Another username change.

But this one will be permanent.

Here are some ideas.

-Karma
-MAX
I liked Karma and it's probably my favorite of them. MAX is just what I want my solo debut name to be.

-Lee Yeonha
-Lee Yanin
These two may not have spaces. I don't know if I can use spaces. But they are my names :P Yanin is Portuguese. Yeonha is Korean.

If you name other ideas, let me know.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I know a snake named karma.. I actually mean a literal snake, shes adorable.

But karma sends me to a dirty place considering there's alot of strippers/exotic dancer named karma.. Which Isn't surprising cause Karma is sexy name to me at least...

Soo yeah Karma.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
keep it. it's iconic
 
  • Love
Reactions: MinSquishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread