18+ I Know I made this PSA a while ago but I'm adding to it (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I have finally decided that I loath name changes.

If you have changed your name just automatically assume we ain't buds-ok thanks bye.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
But I am your buddy, buddy :pepecry1:

Yeah but then we'll start talking and I'll get used to you being Deadstar just like I got used to you being Mirella and then you'll change your name on me again and I'll be lost and on guard constantly.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
What if I changed my name then changed it back
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Yeah but then we'll start talking and I'll get used to you being Deadstar just like I got used to you being Mirella and then you'll change your name on me again and I'll be lost and on guard constantly.
Aw, I won't change my name anymore. I think this is a pretty permanent one : ))
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What if I changed my name then changed it back
Idk how would I know it's actually you? For all I know you guys could be pretending to be other users.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
No one else could bear to say the things I say
Are you sure about that? If someone is pretending to be you they won't care what they are saying.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Kay
I'll still love you even if you don't love me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread