I know Karina is supposed to be the main dancer in aespa (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
But Winter man, my eyes keep going to her



It's the same thing as it was with Irene & Seulgi's Monster.
Although Seulgi is the main dancer, Irene was actually the one that I focused on much more because the concept & dance fit her much more.

I think it's the same with Black Mamba and Winter, idk how SM was able to hide her so good up till now.
I'm excited for the future and the ways Winter plans to slay me.

@My​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Like @SeulPika said, Winter is an Ace.

I can't choose a bias between Karina and Winter yet lol (I really like the other two as well, but I'm drawn to those two most).
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I believe winter is the stan attractor, which is great and I'm not surprised! She's gorgeous and her vocals are great as well. I noticed that in aespa, all the members have pretty good dance skills instead of just one over the others ya know. I still don't have a "set" bias in aespa because I like them all!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: lunaria and Myco
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i'm so glad winter has so many fans:pandalove: sm really hides talented trainees
 
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread